Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tomorrow is a BIG BIG DAY!!

Tomorrow we are having baby #4 and our lives will drastically change!!! Doc is predicting a NINE POUND BOY and they are planning to induce before he gets any bigger. Riley was 8lb 11oz and we had complications at birth so they're hoping to avoid this. As we prepare for tomorrow, I'm thinking back to our other kids births and what life was like before the big day. They've all grown so much and it's amazing to see what they looked like as babies and how different they look today.

Here's Riley.....she was our alert & most active child...born 2 weeks overdue.
Here she is today.....kinda looks similar to her baby picture yeah??
Here's Malia....born 2 weeks before her due date. A little sleepy...
Here she is today....much lighter hair and different features...
Now here's the big whopper...our boy Lucas. Dark hair, dark eyes, looks asian.....
Not anymore!! He has golden brown hair and looks mostly like his dad!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls loving on their daddy...
Now look at them...they can't all fit in one bed anymore. But at least they try!
Here Ryan and I are....all in love....no kids...no responsibilities. We watched many movies, worked out at the gym together, walking the beach, etc.
Then, our greatest joy in life came when Riley was born. The freedoms we had before were nothing compared to the everyday blessing of having a child light up our lives.
Then Malia....
Then Lucas....our asian baby....
Then Lucas our white baby....
And tomorrow is full of surprises as we welcome this little one into our lives. We are so thrilled and feel completely blessed that God would allow us to have another child. Hope I can sleep tonight....I just can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Sharina! I hope all goes well and uncomplicated tomorrow. I guess I'm most touched by this because on 2/24/10 I was admitted to the hospital to have my baby boy early to avoid him getting bigger...he was 2 weeks early. He didn't arrive until 3am on 2/25 (I was admitted in the afternoon), but he was smaller than predicted and healthy as a horse. I wish the same for you, and I am excited to hear how your adventure continues with baby #4! Aloha, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved getting to hold and meet each of your little babies! my fav part was always their awesome heads of hair. blessings today! miss you!! ann & mark:)

    ReplyDelete